The So-Ro Contemporary Twin Cradle is the only cradle on the market for twins! It can also be used as a shelf after cradle use.
*Winner of the Award for Design Excellence from the Norwegian Design Council.
- Designed by an Occupational Therapist
- Rocks front to back instead of side to side simulating the motion in Mom’s tummy
- Head area is slightly higher than foot area to help with digestion
- Mattress cover is made of 100% cotton
- So-ro crib's mattress is 1'' (2.5 cm), the American ASTM standard for infant mattress sizes
- High pressure laminate on plywood Baltic birch
- Three grades of elevation help to maintain a clear, unobstructed environment around the infant's head
- Designed with forward rocking motion
- Comfortable and soothing motion for the baby
- So-ro cradle's design makes it suitable for the bedroom at night and for the living room during the day
- So-ro cradle rocks in a gentle and stable manner, with very little effort
- Suitable for use from birth until the infant is crawling (usually from 0 to 6 months)
- There is a dividing wall to separate the children when needed
- Transitional shelf use.
25.6'' H x 31.9'' W x 43.3'' D, 64.31 lbs
Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 25.6 inches
Overall Width - Side to Side: 31.9 inches
Overall Depth - Front to Back: 43.3 inches
Overall Product Weight: 64.31 lbs