Nuna Rava Simply Smart Car Seat - Slate
- no sales tax!*
- lowest price guaranteed
- free shipping!*
- authorized dealer
- free 30-day return!*
More from this collection
In Stock Now!
Introducting the New Nuna Rava™ Simply Smart Car Seat!
It’s uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards. Nuna's new RAVA™ convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and Nuna's unique simply™ secure installation that makes setup a snap. So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
NOTE FROM OUR STAFF:
3 reasons we like this car seat:
- Safety - Allows rear facing passengers up to 50 lbs. My toddlers are 2 1/2 and weigh around 30 lbs, so plenty of room to grow. Keeping a child rear facing longer is an additional benefit for younger children. Many professionals recommend keeping a child rear facing for as long as you can, but the child ultimately outgrows the rear facing option and must be turned front facing. The Rava helps extend the amount of time you can keep the seat rear facing.
- Flexibility - Once it does come time to switch to front facing, the Rava has it covered. Front facing, rear facing, and 10 different recline settings. Makes growing with your child easy and flexible. Child can range in size from 5-65 lbs.
- Customer Support and Brand Reputation- We are authorized dealers for Nuna and we have come to rely and trust on the brand. They make quality products with safety and flexibility in mind. Their products perform well and last long. We rarely ever get a complaint from one of our customers who has purchased a Nuna product.
Simply™ Secure Installation, with advanced safety technology that makes installation swift, secure and straightforward.
- Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- True tension doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Standard installation via vehicle seat belt eliminates confusion of switching install methods
- Fits more vehicle makes
- Fits more seating positions
- Can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- One-hand height adjustable 10 position head support
- No re-thread 2 position crotch strap easily grows with child
- 10 position recline
- Dual flip open cup holders which tuck away neatly when not in use
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable knit fabric for a comfy climate, even on the longest of trips
- 5–50 lbs | 49 in or less
- suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age
- 25–65 lbs | 49 in or less
- suggested usage 2 years of age or older
- 25"H X 16"L X 19"W