Graco Snugride Click Connect 35 LX Infant Car Seat - Coco
- no sales tax!*
- lowest price guaranteed
- free shipping!*
- authorized dealer
- free 30-day return!*
More from this collection
The Lightest Infant Car Seat from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32”
SnugRide® Click Connect™ is an ultra-lightweight infant car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35lbs and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide® Click Connect™ is equipped with Click Connect™ technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco® Click Connect™ strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle.
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple with a one-hand harness & headrest adjustment
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32 inches
- Click Connect™ technology offers a one-step secure attachment to Graco® Click Connect™ strollers
- Safe Seat Engineered- safeseat engineering includes side impact testing, testing at 2x car seat standard, and testing to extreme car interior temperatures
- Side-impact tested- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® Click ConnectTM 35 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
- Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base features integrated belt lock-off for easier seat belt installation- versus using the locking clip
- Dimensions: Length: 28", Width: 18.66", Height: 15.5"
- Recommended use for infants 4-35 lbs. and up to 32"
- Weight without base: 9.6 lbs
- Weight with base: 15.82 lbs
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
- Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.