Doona Infant Car Seat Travel System with Base - Turquoise/Sky
- no sales tax!*
- lowest price guaranteed
- free shipping!*
- authorized dealer
- free 30-day return!*
More from this collection
Car Seat and Stroller ALL-IN-ONE!
Doona Car Seats can easily be converted to a stroller and back to a car seat all while your baby is safely strapped in! It can be used as an infant car seat, stroller, and infant seat.
NOTE FROM STAFF:
If you haven't seen this all in one travel system in action then you're in for a treat. It's a very smart, stylish design with added functionality and control. The concept is very unique and solves many problems that parents sometimes face when deciding on a car seat and stroller. Here's what we thought:
1. No guesswork - One of the most frustrating things about shopping for car seats and strollers is deciding what's compatible and how long they can be used. With this travel system you get a car seat and a stroller all in one. NO ADAPTERS or other decisions needed.
2. Convenience - With the hectic and sometimes chaos filled days of a parent the Doona infant car seat allows you to just go and not worry about an extra stroller or any details. This simplicity and convenience shouldn't be underestimated.
3. Style and WOW factor - Simply put this stroller is an eye turner. Once you go from stroller to car seat and back again all while your baby is in the car seat....you'll know what we mean by wow factor!
ADDED EXTRAS - You get the base, vehicle seat protector, infant insert and head rest ALL INCLUDED with purchase.
Only infant Car Seat that offers an integrated mobility solution. No adapters required.
- Can be used in airplanes
- Industry best 5-point harness
- Comes with shoulder pads for the baby's comfort
- Great for narrow aisles at stores
- Suitable for babies 4-35 lbs. in weight
- Suitable for babies up to 32 inches in height - both as a car seat and as a mobility solution
- Has a 3-layer Side-Impact Protection: Legs, EPS Foam, and Memory Foam Head Rest
- Backed by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original owner